Note: To better refine your search to see only the properties you want, please read the following directions. They will help your search immensely.
- Under “Property Types”, choose Residential for Houses or Land for Vacant Property.
- Under “Residential Types”, choose Attached for Condos or Detached for Houses.
- Under “Major Area”, I leave this blank.
- Under “Area”, pick the county you are interested in or leave blank if you want to see all property on Smith Mtn. Lake. Note: Bedford County is on the north side of the lake, Franklin County is on the south side the lake and Pittsylvania County is on the southeast corner of the lake.
- Under “Water Class”, choose the type of property you want. N/A is Off Water, Water Access is not on the water but has a boat ramp in the subdivision, Waterfront Community – No Access means the subdivision is close to the lake but does not have a boat ramp to access the lake and Waterfront is on the lake.
- Under “Water ID”, choose the body of water you are interested in being on.
- Under “Status of Active”, Active means the listing is actively being marketed, Closed means the property has already been Sold.
- All the rest of the search headers should be self explanatory. If you have any questions, just let me know.
Good luck in your search and I hope this simplifies things for you. Call me if you have any questions.
Jim Singleton 540-493-7253